Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2016

After Mario and I came back from Australia, we went to our respective homes for Christmas. On January 15th, 2013, I arrived in Germany to visit Mario before my planned move out to LA. Mario invited me to join him on a hike to see some wild horses. He packed me a sandwich, hot chocolate and homemade brownies. Atop a hill overlooking Nürnberg, my love got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. Of course I said YES!!

Mario and I were married on March 2, 2013. It was the best day ever! We had a beautiful wedding in Möhrendorf, Germany, where we were married by the mayor of the town. Our reception was in a castle called Schloss Wiesenthau. We were surrounded by great friends and loved ones. This was a real-life fairy-tale. I felt so incredibly and overwhelmingly lucky to be marrying my prince!

There are lots of pictures of our wedding but I didn't take them so I haven't posted them here. My brother Josh and I did create a timelapse of the wedding reception in the castle though. Here it is:


No comments: